Careers at Glasgow Radiator
How we hire
|At G&M we`re always on the lookout for the next member of our team. We look for smart, team-oriented people who can get things done.
Even if there are no specific vacancies listed, we`re more than happy to hear from you.
Browse our current vacancies, or send us your CV and we`ll look forward to meeting you.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer | Glasgow Head Office
Multi-disciplined engineer required for immediate start
This is a lean team and a lot will be expected from you so being confident in your abilities to come up with creative solutions is important. You must be time served, hold HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline, have experience of working in a manufacturing environment and be a great team player but can work on your own.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintenance and upgrades of production machinery, including high speed
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials and other equipment
- Help upgrade and maintain PPM programs
- Reactive/breakdown maintenance
- Installation of plant machinery and utilities, including pipe fitting
- Fault diagnosis
- Advise on technical issues
- Be involved with all electrical & mechanical maintenance
- working knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Production of bespoke parts and tooling
- Ensure the high standards of safety, accuracy, productivity, administration and housekeeping
- Ability to generate ideas for improved engineering solutions
Ideal candidate will have.
Level 3/HNC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering/ 17th or 18th edition qualification
Experience within a toolroom environment, having the ability to use several machines (manual and CNC) to produce components as required.
It doesn't matter what your engineering bias is as there is scope to learn on the job, but it is important that you have a multi skilled background with good fault-finding skills and are willing to learn new skills.
If you would like to work as part of our friendly team then please enclose your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your CVTo apply for a position within G&M, just send us your CV, and tell us a little about yourself.
CV`s should be sent to: email@example.com